Wednesday, March 31, 2010

4 Days of Break

Wonder why do I change the font size of the words. Blogger system changed already? I cant seem to find the font size option. Anyway my superior asked me to rest at home tomorrow since the other TC will not be coming as well. I wonder why am I so happy for lol. I'm supposed to be working as taking a day off means no money! Anyway hopefully I get a proper desk soon. Since like I'll be shifting to one of the previous TC's desk.

Was thinking of either swimming or playing badminton tomorrow. Gotta exercise. BUT first of all, I have to get my hair cut!

I'm glad I found this job, at least it keeps my mind occupied.

Doesnt want to do a non profit business doesnt means I'm not willing to sacrifice. The thing is just how worthy it is to spend your time on that. You may think it is so WEI DA to love someone whom doesnt love you at all but I think that's totally bullshit. You just have to get your mind off him/her before you hurt yourself even deeper. How silly you are. LOL!

For all that I know, ever since sunday, everything changed and I'm glad I got something to keep me occupied :)

Work = money

It's my dad's birthday today and we went the Soup Restaurant for dinner! Food were nice but expensive! Just when I take a closer look at him, he sure has aged. Sigh glad at least I was able to give him a treat though 3/4 of the sum were paid by my uncle haha!

No comments: